Confused on whether to use or not to use black floor tiles for your home decor. We help you decide for yourself.
Black has always been the colour of confidence and sophistication. Think of a girl with a pretty black dress or a boy with a black tuxedo, they both have this confidence on their face that nothing else can bring. The same goes for black floors. When you have black floor tiles on it along with walls and lights that contrast well, you feel royal. A house with black floors is reflective of your love for elegance and style.
Black tiles or black and white floor tiles can be put up in multiple places of the house. It can be both indoors and outdoors often depending on how you plan to decorate your house. There are multiple ways you can make use of them.
Places To Install Black Tiles
There is no hard and fast rule to install them at a certain place or room. You can use them in multiple ways and make your house look picture perfect.
A Spacious Kitchen With Black Floor Tiles
If you have a spacious kitchen including a dining area then black kitchen floor tiles can look amazing. Bright walls and the right lights can completely change the way your kitchen looks.
Living Room With Black Floor Tiles
This is a place where you entertain guests and probably spend quality time with family over a movie or so. It can look great with black tiled floors. Living rooms again require good lights and the black floor makes it look appealing.
A Black Tiled Bathroom Design
Bathroom should have light-colored tiles to prevent accidents, however, these anti-skid tiles in black do the job just as well and lend a sophisticated look. This bathroom’s matching wall tiles complete the look and make it stand out. Ensure that the grout matches the tile colour and that gives a perfect look.
Porch Or Patio With Black Tiles
If you enjoy spending time outdoors on the porch or the patio with family and friends, you can install black tiles on the floor. This defines the outdoor space while grabbing eyeballs in contrast with the other landscaping aspects.
Benefits Of Black Floor Tiles
While these are the areas that can look great with black tiles floor design, many will contradict the idea and be adamant about installing tiles in lighter colours. To prove them wrong, here are a few benefits of installing black floor tiles.
- A Classy Look: The colour black being synonymous with magnificence gives your floor a grand look. Your rooms get to look charming and elegant especially when it has a shine on its surface.
- A Contrasting Effect: Dark colours when blended with lighter colours lend a dramatic contrasting effect to spaces. When you install black and grey floor tiles and have light-coloured walls your house gets to grab the right attention. Blended furniture, upholstery, lighting accessories all put together can give you a picture-perfect look.
- You Need Minimal Decoration: With black floor tiles design, there is minimal decoration involved as it grabs all the attention and anything extra can make the entire look of the room messy.
- It’s Bold And Beautiful: Following trends and being monotonous is something that is boring. With a living room with black floor tiles, you get to be bold with your decisions. Friends and visitors will admire you for your choices and how your house looks better and different from the rest.
- Easy To Install: Tiles are easy to install as they are pre-cut. Installing them in the right place by the experts is all that is involved. You do not have to worry about cement drying up and leaving it untouched overnight unlike cement and other flooring options.
- Highly Durable: When installed well by using the right techniques floor black tiles gets to stay intact and perfect for a long time. For years altogether, you can enjoy black and shiny tiles that ensure your house looks perfect and sophisticated for a long time.
A Bedroom With Black Floor Tiles: There Is Drama To The Look
Black tiles can carry the look with elegance but when you add drama to the look, things can change. Try installing black and red tile floors or even black and white giving it a chequered look. It takes you back to palaces and mansions that once hosted such floors and made it look magnificent.
Black Floor Tiles Require Minimal Maintenance
Unlike light-coloured floors black floors need minimal maintenance. Dirt accumulation or stains is invisible. A simple wipe with a dry/wet cloth does the trick and you have shiny floors all day. When you have black polished granite floor tiles, the shine stays on. There is no need for grout cleaning as well especially when that too is black.
When you have a house that has good decor along with flooring that is eye-catchy, the resell value of the house gets to be high. At any point in time in the future you plan to sell the house, you are likely to receive more money in return as compared to the general house rates.
There are multiple ways in which you can decorate your house with black tiles and it has umpteen number of benefits to its name. Making it a part of your house would do all the good that you ever imagined of.