6 latest PVC ceiling designs for bedroom with options for deep customisation
Interior design is the art of visually elevating the beauty of the space for its residents. However, the ceiling is one of the most overlooked parts of any home when it comes to interior design. But, it can make or break the overall look of your space. Still unsure?
Imagine you have entered a tastefully done bedroom filled with stylish modular furniture. All is well until you look up and come face-to-face with an ugly drywall ceiling. You know it’s time to revamp the dull old ceiling of your bedroom. Take a look at the PVC ceiling design for the bedroom.
1. Wooden-Textured PVC Panel Ceiling Design For Bedroom
This type of false ceiling is also known as a ‘Plus-Minus’ false ceiling, where many thin plastic strips are attached to metal supports. It gives the illusion of depth. They can be easily painted and utilised for cosmetic purposes.
2. 3D PVC ceiling bedroom design
PVC is a great material to get creative with your ceiling design. For instance, in the kid’s bedroom shown below, 3D clouds on the ceiling with back lighting give the real feel. It’s a great way to elevate your interior design game.
3. Coffered PVC ceiling design for bedroom
Rich in design, coffered PVC ceiling panels instantly transform a room. Lightweight, easy to install, and affordable, these kinds of ceiling designs give a luxurious look, creating an illusion of depth and height for a sculpted effect. A case in hand is the bedroom shown in the image below. Doesn’t it look regal?
4. Translate your passion into ceiling design with PVC false ceiling
When it comes to PVC false ceiling design for the bedroom, lighting plays a significant role in translating the vision into reality. Take a cue from the bedroom shown in the image below—single-layered PVC false ceiling with lighting that makes the ceiling look like a football field. If you genuinely want to show off your hobby or passion, this is an elegant way to get it done.
5. Add some depth with backlighting and PVC ceiling bedroom design
When it comes to elaborate ceiling designs, this false ceiling design redefines minimalism. It works pretty nicely for a low ceiling. You can rapidly transform your space into a gorgeous, sophisticated one with 3D panels and elaborate lighting.
6. Simple PVC ceiling designs bedroom with recessed lights
Glossy vinyl laminated sheets add instant style to any bedroom. Coupled with dual layered false ceiling panels and recessed lights, this bedroom oozes glamour. Moreover, these PVC false ceilings are waterproof, cost-effective, and easy to install, making them a perfect choice for residential buildings.
Tips For Choosing The Best Bedroom PVC Ceiling Panels Design In 2023
Choosing the right design idea can be tricky. But just like the other four walls, your bedroom’s fifth wall (ceiling) also deserves some of that loveliness. So, here are a few tips that can make selecting the right false ceiling easy.
- If your room is small, consider painting the ceiling in a light colour to make it appear larger.
- Use colour pops in ceiling mouldings or 3D designs to create an attractive impression.
- To bring attention to a focal point in the ceiling, try patterns in geometric shapes, mandalas, mathematical formations, etc.
- Try incorporating comparable design elements from the room into the ceiling to make it appear part of a broader whole.
PVC Panel Ceiling Design For Bedroom: Easy Maintenance Tips
PVC false ceilings are very easy to maintain.
- They don’t need to be repainted or varnished.
- Wipe PVC ceiling panels gently with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Avoid using rough brush and scrubbing.
- You can also vacuum the PVC panels.
If they become discoloured and lose their shine, use this simple trick:
- Step 1: Blend 4 cups boiling water and 1 cup vinegar.
- Step 2: Fill a spray bottle and spritz the PVC with it.
- Step 3: Allow it to settle for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: Use a dry, clean cloth to clean it.
Is PVC Water-Resistant?
Yes, because PVC is made of plastic, it is waterproof and suitable for use in damp areas such as the bathroom and balcony. It is also resistant to mould and mildew.
Is PVC Heat Resistant?
PVC is not heat resistant. So, avoid installing PVC false ceilings in the kitchen.
That’s all from us. If you need help designing your beloved fifth wall, book a free consultation with our interior experts. For more such design ideas, do check out our blog section.