Make every guest envious with these 6 3D wall tiles for the bedroom
When it comes to bedroom remodelling, the first thing that comes to most homeowners’ minds is paint or wallpaper at best. However, if you want something unique, 3D wall tiles for bedrooms are currently the hottest trend in the interior design world.
A compilation of artistically arranged 3D tiles can quickly transform your sleeping chambers. They are sturdy, weather and water-proof, easy-to-install. They add texture to the walls and a visual depth.
Here are six types of 3D tiles for your bedroom’s accent wall.
Infuse Earthiness with Natural Stone 3D Tiles for Bedroom Wall
The greyish 3D wall stone tiles elevated the space with much-needed texture. It perfectly compliments the bright and earthy tone of this bedroom. In addition, the wooden accents in furniture and accent wall combined with the hardwood floor give this bedroom an extraordinarily ethereal vibe.
Achieve A Rustic Industrial Look with Brick-style 3D Wall Tiles for Bedroom
In any space, the combination of grey and brick red is divine. If you also dig this, try a warmer version of grey with brick-style embossed 3D wall tiles. With many stick-on wall tiles available in the market, it’s an effortless way to elevate your bedroom’s style quotient if you live in a rented house or like to renovate your space often.
Add Visual Depth to Your Bedroom with 3D Hexagonal Tiles
Covering a whole wall with 3D hexagonal tiles adds visual drama and depth to a space. We tried to achieve that in the bedroom shown in the picture below. The vibrant mosaic of the wall tiles perfectly compliments the deep chocolate bedding and white modular wardrobe with veneer side panels. It is a great way to make your bedroom look spacious if you have limited square footage.
Create A Vibrant Accent Piece with Neutral-coloured Textured 3D Wall Tiles for Bedroom
Who said you cannot transform your bedroom into a cosy, inviting space with neutral-coloured, textured 3D wall tiles? Couple them with vibrant wall paints to create stunning art pieces. Take a cue from the image below. The room is tastefully decorated with bright lemon-yellow colours and white textured 3D wall tiles. These tiles have added a distinct depth and dimension to the space, creating a stunning accent piece that brought life to the otherwise dull room.
Abstract 3D Wall Tiles For An Inviting Entertainment Unit
Add some wow factor to your bedroom with abstract 3D wall tiles! These embossed stylish tiles are the perfect way to transform your space into a sleek and modern haven. In this modern bedroom, we’ve used them to create a bold accent wall for the entertainment unit. The unique texture of the tiles adds depth and interest to your walls, while the abstract design creates a sense of movement. If you’re a fan of modern design and looking to shake things up in your space, abstract 3D wall tiles are the perfect choice for a truly unique bedroom.
Make Your Bedroom Look Inviting with Hexagonal Ceramic Mosaic Tiles
The combination of brown and grey mosaic tiles creates an elegant and sophisticated accent wall in your bedroom. The overlapping pattern of the 3D ceramic mosaic tiles adds a modern touch to the space, while the use of light-coloured wooden accents in the furniture and white paint on the remaining walls helps to create an open and inviting atmosphere. The natural tones of the tiles and wood add warmth to the room, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day.
FAQs On 3D Wall Tile Designs For Bedroom
1. Can 3D tiles be used on both walls and floors in a bedroom?
Yes, 3D tiles can be used on both walls and floors in a bedroom to create a stunning and cohesive look.
2. How do I choose the right colour and pattern for the 3D tiles in my bedroom?
- Consider your bedroom’s overall colour scheme
- Consider the size of your bedroom
- Choose tiles that complement your existing decor, or go for a bold contrast
- Use lighter-coloured tiles to make a smaller bedroom appear larger
- Use darker colours or bolder patterns in larger bedrooms
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match different designs and colours to create a unique look
3. Are there any special maintenance requirements for 3D tiles in a bedroom?
- Regularly clean the bedroom’s 3D tiles to free them from dust and dirt.
- Use a soft-bristled brush or a damp cloth to wipe the tiles gently.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers that can scratch or damage the tiles.
- If your 3D tiles are porous, use a tile sealer to provide a protective layer over the tiles.
- Avoid harsh chemicals like bleach or ammonia, which can damage 3D wall tiles.
- If you spill anything on your 3D tiles, clean it up immediately to prevent stains from setting.
4. What is the cost of using 3D tiles in a bedroom compared to other types of wall or floor coverings?
3D wall tiles are more expensive than paint or wallpaper. Based on the design, it can range from ₹41/sq. ft to ₹68/sq ft.
In conclusion, 3d tiles for bedroom walls are still a comparatively new concept to homeowners. But they sure are gorgeous design elements and make for a stunning space. If these 3d tile designs for the bedroom appeal to your taste, don’t hesitate to book a free consultation call with our expert interior designers. For more such bedroom design inspiration, check out our blog section today.