Make the man in your life feel special with these men’s room interior design ideas.
International Men’s Day is when we celebrate the positivity, love and care that men bring into our life, family and the world. It is also an opportunity to spread awareness about men’s mental health and well-being. Be it our father, brother, friend or partner — this day is all about appreciating them for their positive contribution to our lives. But when it comes to making them feel special, we seldom fall short of ideas because of the minimal gifting options available for men.
So, this International Men’s Day, we have come up with some thoughtful men’s room interior design ideas keeping in mind their lifestyle requirements and preferences. This way, they can come back to a space that makes them feel comforted and happy and where they can rejuvenate themselves physically and mentally.
Innovative Men’s Wardrobe Design Ideas
- Men’s Walk-In Closet With Modular Units: If you have a big bedroom, opt for a walk-in closet like the one shown in the image. This gives you and your partner a dedicated space to get ready in the comfort of your room. We have added a separate his and her section with smart storage sections like a pull-out unit for trousers, multiple drawers, open shelves, large hanger area to keep all the essentials in an organised manner.
- Men’s Wardrobe With An Ironing Board: This iron board comes in handy for last-moment ironing to get rid of those annoying creases on collars and ties. You can simply pull out this board when required and put it back once the work is done.
- Minimalist Men’s Wardrobe With A Study Pull-Out: Working from the bed can lead to unnecessary health hazards like back and neck pain or lethargy, but most of us may not have enough space in our home for a separate study corner. This wardrobe with a study pull-out gives you a cosy study corner from where you can reply to work emails comfortably and say goodbye to bad working posture.
- Men’s Drawer With Pre-Organisers: This drawer with organisers will help you keep all your expensive items like watches, sunglasses, belts and perfumes in an organised manner and keep your room clutter-free. It is an excellent addition to your father’s, brother’s or partner’s wardrobe.
Home Office Ideas For Him
- Spacious Desk For The Techie: If your partner loves working with multiple screens, this design is excellent for him. The spacious desk, minimal design and comfortable chair will help him concentrate and work for hours without straining his body.
- Book Cabinet With Hidden Storage: Is the man of your house a bibliophile? Surprise him with a book cabinet with concealed storage in his home office. This book cabinet provides you with ample space to store and display all his books, and he can also use the drawers beneath for his essential documents and files.
- Home Office With A View: Tired of working from your bedroom? Try turning your balcony into a cosy home office for a refreshing work experience. You and your partner can work in this compact home office and take breaks between work to enjoy the outside view too.
Entertainment Room Design Ideas For Him
- Home Interiors For Gym Enthusiasts: A gym room is an excellent idea if you want to incorporate some healthy habits in your and your partner’s life. This gym room houses all the necessary equipment needed for a basic daily workout. We have also created a small study corner with a book cabinet and a recliner chair where you can enjoy leisure time on your rest day.
- Gaming Cum Bedroom Design For Men: Now you can turn your bedroom into a gaming room with this innovative men’s bedroom design idea. Add an entertainment unit with a wall-mounted TV unit and floating shelves to keep all the gaming consoles. Add an ergonomic chair and beanbag or pouffes on the floor where he can enjoy his energising gaming sessions.
- Bar Setup In The Balcony: Host a happening party on your balcony to celebrate International Men’s Day and make your man feel special. A bar unit with concealed storage and two tall stools will instantly lift the mood of your balcony. You can also add a few floor cushions and pouffes for additional seating options. Complete the look with turf grass carpet and fairy lights.
Kitchen Design Ideas For Him
- Kitchen With Pull-Out Breakfast Counter: Gone are the days when men would rarely enter the kitchen. In modern days, men and women share every workload equally inside or outside the house. Most men love cooking and feeding friends and family, just like the women of the house. So, a pull-out breakfast counter comes in handy where you can entertain your guests while preparing meals with your partner.
- A Spacious Kitchen Layout: Opt for a spacious kitchen design like a parallel kitchen where you and your partner have enough space for free-flow movement. This will help you enjoy a pleasant cooking experience together. Opt for some modular storage mechanisms for clutter-free organisation of your kitchen utensils and pantry.
- A Dining Cum Card Table In The Kitchen: Turn your dining table or island kitchen into a gaming table where your partner can play board games with his friends while preparing delicious finger snacks for cocktail parties.
- A Coffee Corner In Your Kitchen: Enjoy your morning cup of coffee with your partner while preparing breakfast together. Now you can turn your breakfast counter into a coffee corner in no time. A small coffee machine on the breakfast counter and two tall chairs will do the job for you. You can also add a wall-mounted coffee cabinet to showcase your coffee cups, cookie jars and artefacts.
Living Room Design Ideas For Him
- A Sofa Unit For A Comforting Vibe: The living room is the heart of our home. It is where we enjoy quality time with our friends and family. Add a comfortable sofa unit where you can enjoy your favourite movies or match with your partner.
- A Bar Unit In Your Living Room: Add a modular bar unit in your living room and turn it into a multifunctional space where you can throw house parties for your partner. This is an excellent idea for home dwellers living in a compact apartment with no additional space or balcony for a separate party area.
- An Entertainment Cum Home Office Setup: If you live in small apartments, multifunctional furniture is your best friend. This piece of furniture houses your TV unit and your home office setup seamlessly. Now your partner can attend work meetings and enjoy his match after work.
Want to surprise your partner with a personalised home interior design that matches with their lifestyle perfectly? Book a consultation today and let our experts help you build your dream home. Our space-saving modular home interiors are designed to suit your preferences and budget while improving the comfort quotient of your home! So, what are you waiting for? Talk to our designers right away and get ready to make your dream home a reality.
A Happy International Men’s Day to all the wonderful men out there!