Explore 8 irresistibly stylish console tables with storage to elevate your home decor.
Modern homes today are conceptualised and built to make your life a breeze without compromising on style. With every element curated to serve a purpose, homes are more than just a space to unwind. They are a place to celebrate with family, host friends, and build memories. So when picking furniture, ensure each piece should be unique, just like these 8 console tables with storage.
From breathtaking statement pieces in a foyer to doubling up a TV unit in a common area, find the perfect one for your home among these. Later, we can help you with tips to style it up or down based on your preferences.
Modern Console Table With Storage
Featuring an elegant floating design, this TV console unit elevates the beauty of an otherwise simple living room. Built against a textured wall, the oak wood lends a rustic charm to the space, while the backlit LED strip light is perfect to set the ambience from chill to party.
White Console Table With Storage
Need a space to store your remotes and late-night bingeing snacks? This minimalistic white console is the solution to your storage problems. Stunning design that works as a focal point in your living room, plus drawers that neatly hold small essentials in place instead of leaving them all over the place.
Contemporary Console Table With Storage
TV unit, statement furniture, and console table with storage all in one? That’s possible if you choose a design inspired by modern elements and contemporary colours. A beige top with a black rounded silhouette is narrow but spacious enough to hold anything you need to put away.
Console Table With Shoe Storage
Combining functionality with style, this console table with shoe storage is a showstopper for the entrance of your home. Lined with a soft cream laminate and wooden top, the console ensures the entrance remains free of clutter, while the top is perfect for holding a small painting and other decor accents that lend the home a charming vibe.
Solid Wood Console Table With Storage
Add a contemporary vibe to your bedroom with this understated solid wood console. A simple inverted U design with two drawers and a practical leg space makes it the perfect accent for a room. Use it as a study table, or simply let it be as it is in the corner of your room.
Low Console Table With Storage
Modern homes need out-of-the-box furniture ideas that serve a dual purpose. This low console table that extends as a study table is the perfect piece to have in your home. A sleek white floating design with four drawers that seamlessly blend as a box, making storing small trinkets a breeze!
Mid-Century Modern Console Table With Storage
A bedroom console table is a piece of furniture that you will see every day, which is why this design is perfect to add to your home. Its rustic wood top and sturdy metal legs redefine mid-century modern while meeting the mark for something smart and fuss-free.
Cheap Console Tables with Storage
You want something sleek and stylish but don’t want to spend the big bucks? This small console table with drawers has a warm finish and looks great when styled with vases in the bedroom. The design is ideal for hallways and foyers by lending functionality to any space.
Ultimately, your choice of a console table boils down to your personal preference and interior decor style. Black or white, metal or marble, they are all versatile and blend seamlessly with most interiors. If you’re aiming for a touch of luxury and increased light reflection, mirrored console tables with storage are an excellent choice. For a more organic and understated vibe, consider a wooden console table, particularly one crafted from oak. And if you’re a fan of minimalist or neutral aesthetics, Scandinavian-style console tables are a perfect fit for your home.
FAQs on Console Tables With Storage
1. How do console tables with storage differ from regular console tables?
A console table is a versatile piece of furniture that can help declutter your coffee table and brighten your room. Those with added storage can even serve as media consoles or TV stands.
2. What materials are commonly used in making console tables with storage?
The most commonly used materials for console tables are:
- Solid Wood: Sturdy and durable, it’s a classic choice for furniture.
- Engineered Wood: Combines wood fibres, resin, and other materials for strength and cost-effectiveness.
- Wood Veneer: Thin slices of real wood bonded to a base, offering a natural appearance.
- MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard): Made from wood fibres and resin, it’s versatile and affordable.
- Honeycomb: Lightweight and strong, typically used for tables and shelves.
- Ebony: A dense, dark hardwood known for its luxurious appearance.
- Eucalyptus: A sustainable wood with a straight grain and reddish-brown hue.
- Walnut: Renowned for its rich colour and fine grain, it is often used in high-quality furniture.
- Cherry Wood: Known for its reddish-brown colour and smooth grain.
- Maple: Light in colour with an even grain, it’s a popular choice for furniture pieces.
- Wood and Glass: Combining wood with glass elements for a stylish and modern look.
3. Are there guidelines for choosing the right size and dimensions for a console table with storage?
Console tables come in a variety of sizes to suit different spaces and purposes. The typical dimensions for a console table are approximately:
- Length: 24-48 inches
- Height: 26-36 inches
- Depth: 12-15 inches
However, there are longer console tables that can extend up to 7 feet or more. When choosing the right option for your space, it’s essential to consider both the available room and how you intend to use it. These factors will help you find the perfect fit for your needs and style.
4. Can a console table with storage be used as a makeshift workspace or study area?
A console table can be a versatile and space-saving option for creating a compact office setup in various rooms. Whether you’re looking to establish a workspace in your living room, kitchen, or bedroom, a console table can adapt to these spaces due to its small footprint. This flexibility allows you to work comfortably in different areas of your home without needing a dedicated office room.
5. Can I use a console table with storage as a room divider in open-concept living areas?
A lengthy console table with an open and airy design can serve as an effective room divider while providing additional storage advantages.