Make everyone jealous of your home with these 10 3D wall designs for the living room
Looking for ways to give your home a makeover? Start from the wall. 3D wall texture designs are a great way to transform your living space into a stunning visual masterpiece.
Whether you want to create a statement feature wall or add depth and dimension to a small space, these designs can elevate any room’s aesthetic appeal with their unique textures, patterns, and shapes. From minimalist and modern to bold and dramatic, there’s a design for every taste and style.
So get inspired by these 10 breathtaking 3D wall designs that will transform your home into a work of art!
1. A Modern Masterpiece With a 3D Wall Panels Design
White wavy 3D wall panels featuring a mosaic pattern enhance the elegance of this living room. These stunning panels perfectly complement the pastel-pink modular TV unit, creating a stylish and cohesive look. The white and grey theme of the living room is beautifully enhanced by this mesmerising wall design.
2. Infuse Tranquillity With Stone-like 3D Wall Texture Design
Add a touch of nature to your outdoor living space with this kind of stone-like 3D wall texture design. Its realistic texture contrasts beautifully against the beige walls, greenery, and stone fountains, creating a rustic oasis amid city life – all at a fraction of the cost.
3. Stunning Living Room With a 3D Flex Design For The Wall
Who knew a stunning 3D masterpiece could be created with just two things: wallpaper and thin wooden strips? That’s precisely what we did. Instead of investing in expensive materials, we used a dark grey wallpaper with white floral patterns and attached a few diagonally cut wooden strips in that same white colour to add depth. And the result is a stunning backdrop for the TV unit.
4. Half-n-half 3D design wall
Want to create something very unique? Go for the half-n-half style. In this design, we cover half of the wall with light-coloured wooden panels and the other half with grey 3D wallpaper. And the result would indeed breathe new life into your living room. The combination of light-coloured wooden panels and 3D exposed brick-style wallpaper creates a stunning visual contrast, adding depth and character to the space.
5. Natural Stone For a 3D Design Wall
If budget is no constraint, try creating a 3D wall with natural stone. The organic texture, cracks, and grooves add a stunning yet rustic vibe to your living space. But remember to be careful when you are drilling holes into the stone. One small mistake, and you’ll have a massive accident. So, it’s better to rely on experts.
6. 3D Glass Effect With Adhesive Mirrors
Looking for easy hacks to create an outstanding accent wall for your home, here’s one for you. We combined grey stone tiles with adhesive mirrored stickers. The light reflection on the mirrors creates an excellent 3D effect. Try it; you’ll not regret it.
7. Groovy 3D Wall Putty Design For Living Room
Transform your living room into a sleek, modern haven with abstract 3D wall putty designs! These embossed stylish designs add incredible depth and interest to your walls, creating a bold accent wall for the entertainment unit. The unique texture and abstract design create a sense of movement, perfect for fans of modern design looking to add some wow factor to their space.
8. Give Your Standard Walls a 3D Look With Lights
Want to give your living room a fresh new look this season without breaking the bank? All you need are some lights. The quickest way to give a normal wall 3D vibe is by strategically attaching some lights. Take a cue from the image below. The wooden strips combined with the wooden backdrop for the tv have been beautifully backlit by a simple LED strip.
9. Give Walls a New Definition With Acrylic Cutout
Sometimes all you need is simplicity to create something extraordinary. We used an acrylic cutout to adorn the wall in the living room with a Buddha design. The reflective finish of the acrylic board is the reason behind its 3D look. It’s inexpensive and easy to maintain, making it a lucrative option for homeowners.
10. Create Waves With 3D POP Wall Design
One of the cheapest and most popular ways to create 3D wall designs is POP. It’s affordable and can be moulded into any shape and size. We have created this 3D wavy pattern with wall putty and painted them pastel pink at a fraction of the cost. It looks stunning against the surrounding navy blue walls.
That’s all from our end today. Hope you have enjoyed exploring these 3D wall designs for the living room. There are several other ways to decorate your accent walls. Discover them from our blogs on living room design ideas. If you have any questions, book a free consultation with our expert designers today.
FAQs On 3D Wall Designs
What is the cost of using 3D wall designs compared to other types of wall coverings?
The cost of the 3D wall design depends on the type of material used, the design’s complexity, how big the area is to be covered, and the labour costs. But in general, 3D wall costs 1-3x more when compared to traditional wall coverings.
Can 3D wall designs be used to create an accent wall in a room?
Absolutely! 3D wall designs are among the fantastic ways to decorate any room.
How do I clean 3D wall designs?
- 3D wall designs are delicate. So, remember to be gentle with the cleaning. Here’re some ways you can clean your 3D walls.
- Use a soft-bristled brush or a microfiber cloth to dust the surface regularly.
- For tougher stains, use a mild soap solution and a damp cloth to wipe the affected area gently.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners, rough sponges, or anything that can scratch the surface of the design.
- For 3D wall designs made of metal or glass, you can use a commercial glass cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water.
How do I ensure that the 3D wall designs in my room are correctly installed and will last a long time?
Proper installation is crucial to ensure your 3D wall designs look great and last long. Here are some tips to ensure that your 3D wall designs are correctly installed:
- Ensure that the surface where you will install the 3D wall designs is clean, dry, and free from debris.
- Use a level to make sure that the design is straight during installation.
- Choose the right adhesive or mounting hardware for your specific 3D design and the surface where you will install it.
- Allow the adhesive or mounting hardware to cure completely before adding weight or pressure to 3D wall designs.
- Avoid exposing them to excessive heat, moisture, or direct sunlight, which can cause damage over time.
- Regularly inspect the designs for any signs of wear or damage and make any necessary repairs promptly.