Architecture / Interior Designing
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning
- A keen eye to detail & ability to get into the smallest detail of furniture design
- Committed to making each piece/unit & project error-free. Think errors in drawings or production are a sin? Yes, we agree!
- Strong understanding of production drawings & production processes
- Knowledge of the latest material and design trends to stay ahead of the competition. We want to be a trendsetter & not a follower
- Good knowledge of the various design styles & ability to put a complete look together
- Will need to work closely with furniture, lighting, wall finishes and any other vendor to make the catalogue complete
- Will need to coordinate with the 3D team & the Delta Cad software team to translate all designs to the Delta Cad catalogue
- Should have led a team of at least 4 people or more
- Above all – the R&D catalogue team needs a self-driven, passionate & committed individual who is willing to get off their comfort zone, think out of the box and work in the exciting yet challenging space of building a strong catalogue that DC is proud of.
Desired profile of the candidate
- PG or Degree in Interior Designing with min 4 years of experience
- A Good understanding of modular design
- Good knowledge with AutoCAD and Google-sketch up software.
Academic: Diploma in Interior Designing / BSE in Interior Designing