- Architecture, Interior Design
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To meet the clients, present designs & close projects
- To own Customer Experience during a project.
- To lead and own quality & accuracy of design deliverables.
- To own an end to end project lifecycle.
Desired profile of the candidate
- Candidate must have min 2 years of experience
- Registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Experience in handling clients and handling projects independently
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Google Sketch-up
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
To know more about the design partner program of Design Cafe visit: Design Cafe Design Partner Program.