Channel Sales Manager "Marketing"
Job Title:Channel Sales Manager
- - To perform many tasks in the quest to build successful and lucrative relationships with company partners.
- - Hitting monthly goals.
- - Along with the senior management team, you are responsible for developing the strategy to hit said goals.
- - 1.CRM or Sales
- - Team/Channel Partners on Company Offerings
- - You will be the key point of contact between the employer and channel partners. Performing this duty takes excellent customer service skills, and also involves negotiating contracts.
- - You need to constantly monitor the health of the campaigns by keeping an eye on the Key Performance Indicators set by the Director of Sales. This includes creating KPI reports and presenting them to senior management.
- - Trade shows are a big part of their strategy of prospecting for new customers. This involves coordinating with Branding team creating promotional materials, as well as setting up and taking down a company booth. It also involves pitching company offerings to prospects.
- - Excellent communicators.
- - Active listeners who take the time to comprehend what others say and then use the information they learn to build relationships.
- -Socially perceptive and aware of nonverbal cues to feel out how a negotiation is going, and be able to adjust accordingly.
- - Innovative in their quest to help their channel partners effectively sell our services/product.
- - Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- -Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of Zoho.
- - Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners.
- - Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- - Ability to use analytical skills to analyse Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.