Project Manager "SIRI"
Job Title:Project Manager
Project Related:- Make a proper survey of the site, take the final measurements and correlate with the drawings and ensure all the features of the site are well understood.
-Take Proper SCOPE from Designer, make sure nothing is missed out and all the specifications are there in the drawing.
- Make a detailed Plan for the project using the ASANA template.
- Update ASANA every day.
- Order for the required material in advance and allocate vendors for all the works.
- Wherever the works/products don't have standard rates, ensure multiple quotes are taken from the vendors and we get the best value for money.
- Ensure all the materials that come to the site are defect free and as per the specifications that are agreed.
- Ensure there are no snags in the works undertaken by the vendors and the modular installation team
- Ensure there are no snags in the works undertaken by the various vendors such as electrical vendors, false ceiling vendors.
- Ensure the best vendors are assigned from the registered vendors for the project.
- Ensure all the tasks for the projects are completed on time.
- Status of payment milestones will be informed to the accounts so that accounts will collect the money.
Non-Project Related:- Help procurement find good vendors.
- Help HR find good carpenters and other good employees.
- Ensure all the vendors get a brief of the systems and procedures of Design Cafe.
- Ensure purchase orders and payment advices are given to vendors on time and as per commitment.
- Rating of vendors and carpenters are done every quarter.