Project Executive "SIRI"
Job Title:Project Executive
- Ability to read production drawings of modular woodwork provided in various formats (pdf,
sketch up etc...)
- Monitor closely production of modular woodwork in factories, tied up with DC
- Report updates on production status from the factory
- Receive material in factory when the supply of material is in DC scope.
- Ensure factory keeps the committed timelines in respect of different stages of production, from procurement of raw material to dispatch.
- Provide relevant feedback of the production house and highlight any issues being encountered. - Ensure quality of raw material used in production and quality in all subsequent stages of production as per DC standards.
- Assist PMs during quality checks.
- Follow up on any pending work with respect to a project at the factory.
- Ability to assess new factories in order to on-board them as DC vendors.
- Basic knowledge of materials used in the modular furniture industry.