Interior Designer "Designing"
Job Title:Interior Designer
- To understand the design project and create a design solution.
- To prepare and develop with the team where required: drawings, models (sketch up), images & material mood boards and other documents relating to the design.
- To co-ordinate with the internal design team for the project.
- To take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the Associate Partner or Partner in charge for key project stages.
- To liaise where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associate organizations or companies.
- To actively seek continuing professional development.